1.- Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Identity of the controller: AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U.
VAT number: B-67097477
Postal address: Camí de la Pomereda, 13, de Malgrat de Mar, 08380, Barcelona (Spain)
Phone number: (+34) 93 766 97 00
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- What are the purposes of processing your data?
Personal data provided and collected through forms on our website, or emails and/or phone calls will be used for the following purposes: (a) to answer, respond and deal with queries, questions and/or requests made by different users (including managing your CV for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes); (b) to provide our services in accordance with the Legal Notice; (c) to ensure the correct technical functioning of the website; and (d) to use them for any other purpose required or authorized by applicable law or for which you provided the information.
3.- What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal bases for processing your personal data are: (a) a pre-contractual and/or contractual relationship; (b) if necessary – for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U.; (c) when you have provided your consent; and (d) if necessary – to comply with the legal and regulatory obligations of AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U.
4.- How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept – duly blocked – for the duration of your relationship with us and for a period of after the relationship ends, for as long as necessary to formulate, exercise and defend any claims, and legal and contractual obligations. All CVs received will be held for a period of one year from the moment they are notified, after which, they will be deleted.
5.- Who do we share your data with?
Depending on the purposes for which we collect your personal data, we may disclose it to the following categories of recipients:
- Authorized staff by AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U. or or its representatives acting on behalf of AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U., who are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation;
- Regulatory authorities or other third parties, in accordance with Applicable Data Protection Laws;
- Third parties (service providers that process information as data processors, under the instructions of AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U.). All of that after taking all the necessary measures to ensure that we can share such information and by entering into an order processing contract, in accordance with Applicable Data Protection Laws.
We process your data within the European Economic Area (hereinafter “EEA”) and we generally use service providers located within the European Economic Area or countries whose Data Protection Laws are deemed to provide adequate protection.
If we need to transfer personal data to service providers outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or in countries that have not been identified as providing an adequate level of protection, we will do so only if data protection is sufficiently guaranteed.
Such guarantees may include:
- Standard contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission. The Standard Clauses provide sufficient guarantees safeguards to meet the adequacy and security requirements of the GDPR or
- Certifications which demonstrate that third parties outside the EEA process personal data in a way that is consistent with the GDPR. These certifications are approved either by the European Commission, a competent supervisory authority or a competent national accreditation body in terms of GDPR.
We will not sell or disclose to third parties any personal information or data collected on our website, that could directly or indirectly identify you.
6.- What are your data rights?
- Right of access to your personal information:You have the right to request confirmation of whether AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U. is processing your data and, if so, to have access to that data.
- Right to request rectification of inaccurate personal data or supplementation of incomplete personal data.
- Right to request the deletion of your data.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data: Right to request limitation of their treatment, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object the processing of your personal data: AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U. will stop processing personal data, with the exception that they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: if the users wish their data to be processed by another company, AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U. will provide them with the portability of their data to the new Data Controller.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of personal data.
In the event that you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us by writing to us at AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U., Camí de la Pomereda, 13, de Malgrat de Mar, 08380, Barcelona (Spain) or sending an email to email@example.com . If there are doubts about your identity, it may be necessary to provide a copy of your ID or equivalent identification document which proves the identity and is considered legally valid. You can use the models and forms on the rights referred to above by going to the official page of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html).
You also have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority, specifically the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formNuevaReclamacion/reclamacion.jsf), and with other competent authorities, for any complaints about data protection.
7.- How do we keep your information safe?
In order to ensure the security of the personal data, AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U. use appropriate technical or organisational measures to ensure appropriate security, in accordance with Applicable Data Protection Laws. In any case, AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U. shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures, both at the time of the design of the processing system and at the time of the processing itself, particularly in order to maintain security and thereby to prevent any unauthorized processing. However, although we use such security measures, the user should be aware that Internet security measures are not foolproof. AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U. is not responsible for the actions of third parties who access these data and information by violating these measures.
The professionals who work at AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U. and have access to personal data, shall not disclose or make use of any information that might be given to. All information provided to us will be treated, in any case, as confidential, and shall not be used for purposes other than those related to related to the processing of your requests and the services provided by AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U., as appropriate. In this regard, we shall not disclose or reveal any information about your claim, the reasons of the required advice or the duration of the provided service.
9.- Links to other websites
10.- Use of social media
AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U. is currently present in some of the main social media and assumes to be responsible for processing the personal data you provide to us.
AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U. will treat your personal data on each social network according to the rules they set in their own privacy policies. AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U. can therefore provide followers on social media platforms with information relevant to our activities, events and related matters, including follower assistance through the social media channels.
AGC Pharma Chemicals Europe S.L.U. shall not collect data from social media, unless you give us your express consent.